Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Thanks Again Obama

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MapleGap's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 22nd, 2009
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thanks Again Obama

    I have to start another thread since I dont have permission to post in the other forums. I have asked nicely a few times but only a select few can venture into those rooms. Ive been a member on this board for probably 6 years. I had numerous posts under my old username which was lost in the changeover. What does it take to get to go into other rooms? I started the other thread "Thanks Obama" and it is moved to the political room in which I cant even look at.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Thanks Again Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by MapleGap View Post
    I have to start another thread since I dont have permission to post in the other forums. I have asked nicely a few times but only a select few can venture into those rooms. Ive been a member on this board for probably 6 years. I had numerous posts under my old username which was lost in the changeover. What does it take to get to go into other rooms? I started the other thread "Thanks Obama" and it is moved to the political room in which I cant even look at.
    you ask....... you dont just get put in there. ask and ye shall recieve.
    Cant we all just get along?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Thanks Again Obama

    You asked why via PM, you got an explanation. Closing this one down.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •